A big Happy 1st of July to you lovely ladies and gents!
SU has some specials and new products to begin the July 4th Celebration early!
Stampin’ Blendabilities Alcohol Markers are now available for ordering.
Starting today, you can add these versatile tools to your stamping gear. Each color comes in three shades to blend for just $11.95- compare that with other alcohol markers on the market!
These colors are available NOW.
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
Other colors will be available on August 1st.
- Night of Navy (Item 131001 – $11.95 )
- Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 – $11.95 )
- Calypso Coral (Item 130996 – $11.95 )
- Melon Mambo (Item 130994 – $11.95 )
- Crumb Cake (Item 131004 – $11.95 )
- Smoky Slate (Item 131005 – $11.95 )
Here is a SU video sharing some information about the Blendabilities:
What Sets Them Apart:
The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
Color coded caps.
Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
There is also a great BUY 3, GET 1 FREE Sale on the beautiful new Designer Series Papers!
And some more great WEEKLY DEALS, too!
You can order HERE at my Stampin’ Up Online Store or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-323-2296.
Enjoy some stamping today!