December 5, 2017
*Stamparatus Reservations open at 2pm (MT) on December 5th
and run through December 30th.
Stampin’ Up will not close the the reservations until December 30th- taking as many reservations as they get whether it is 100 or 100,00!
The Stamparatus orders will be shipped in the order that the reservations were made i.e. the first to reserve will be the first to receive in the March 19th shipment.
Reserve yours HERE.
This is a sample of the RESERVE page you will see.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Please note the following changes:
- In order to accommodate demand, Stampin’ Up! is only allowing one reservation per customer.
- Because they are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, they will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Need help? Give me a call at 724-323-2296
or email me at email@example.com