April 15, 2019
The 2018-2019 Retiring Lists for the
Annual and Occasions Catalogs are up.
Just press the green squares below to see them in the Online Store.
Here is the Retiring LIST for the Occasions Catalog.
Here is the Retiring LIST for the Annual Catalog.
Remember that bundles retire with each catalog
but some of the stamps and framelits/punches may be carried over
into the new Annual Catalog but will be sold separately. They are marked with a *.
Save 10% on these bundles NOW:)
Geared Up Garage
Love you to Pieces
meant to Be
Piece of Cake
Pop of Petals
Rooted in Nature
Sea of Textures
Stitched all Around
This Little Piggy
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, SU recommends buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later and risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.