I am soooooooo excited to be taking a position on the Design Team at the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blogspot- a super fun challenge site focusing on COLOR! I love how the challenges are open to any and all supplies, images, and themes with only one requirement- use the colors selected that week. I hope to see you playing along! Here is my first official card for Dynamic Duos #77 Bold and Cheery Week with Real Red and Bermuda Bay:
STAMPS: SU Christmas Collectibles, SU Petite Pairs
INK: SU Real Red, SU Bermuda Bay
PAPER: SU Real Red, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Whisper White, SU Smoky Slate, SU Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Pack
ACCESSORIES: SU Pearls, SU Silver 1/8 inch ribbon
TOOLS: SU Christmas Ornament Punch, SU Word Window Punch, SU Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Make sure to check out what the Design Team is up to…
The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog:
Anne Marie Hile
- Any project is welcome…paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts…
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
- Happy Crafting!