Transportation is the theme at The Paper Players Challenge # 243 this week.
Make sure to check out the Design Team’s fantastic creations!
Here is a fun fold card that fits in an A2 card envelope.
I created it for my SU Traveler Stamp Set Product Class.
The brights colors in the Flashback DSP inspired my design.
Here are some specs if you should decide to make one yourself
with this design or different stamps and colors:
- Start with an 8″ black square. Score in 2 inches on each side and cut off the four corner squares. See the card shape now?
- On the flaps, the Flashback DSP and colored card stock border squares (Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate) are 1 3/4″ squares. Images on the side flaps are stamped on 1 1/2″ Very Vanilla squares.
- The center image is stamped on a 3 1/2″ Very Vanilla square bordered by 3 3/4″ Smoky Slate square.
- The bottom flap (to jot a message) is a 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ Very Vanilla rectangle bordered by 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Crushed Curry rectangle.
- The belly band is a strip of DSP cut to 1 3/4″ x 10 1/2″ bordered by 2″ by 10 1/2″ Real Red cardstock strip.
- The water image is found in SU Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment from the SU Peace, Love, and Cupcakes.
Thanks go to Debbie Henderson for inspiration from her Four Fold Card
made from a 12″ x 12″ piece of cardstock.
If you make one, send me a pic at email@example.com.
I love to see what you are up to!!!