November 30, 2016
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout Sale starts Tomorrow -December 1!
This super sale will run through January 3. The sale will include:
- The Retiring List. SU will release its “retiring list” of items in the Holiday Catalog – items that will no longer be available after they are sold out. Look for the list tomorrow here on my blog!
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, and after that date, they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3- get them if you want them- don’t you hate scouring ebay for a high priced item after it is discontinued!!!
- A Closeout Sale. Many of the retiring items and high-inventory items will be offered at a discount between December 1 and January 3 as well. Yippee! High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
Come back tomorrow for more information, kids!