December 1, 2016
Click on the sections below to see the items on the list:
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout Sale starts Today -December 1!
This super sale will run through January 3. The sale will include:
- The Retiring List. SU has released its “retiring list” of items in the Holiday Catalog – items that will no longer be available after they are sold out.
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, and after that date, they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3– get them if you want them- don’t you hate scouring ebay for a high priced item after it is discontinued!!!
- A Closeout Sale. Many of the retiring items and high-inventory items are be offered at a discount between December 1 and January 3 as well. Yippee! High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
- Also remember, that although a stamp set and/or framelits are carried over, they will not be BUNDLED at a 10% savings in the new catalog! So refer to the Retiring List and the Retiring Bundle List if you have that set on your wish list:)
As always, you can order directly through my ONLINE STORE HERE
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 724-323-2296