March 17, 2015
Here are your Weekly Deals
starting today and running through Monday, March 23:
And there are 10 New Items added to SALE-A-BRATION Freebies to compensate for the Discontinuation of the Blendabilities Line.
- 1/16″ Circle Handheld Punch 140978 p. 223
- 1/8″ Circle Handheld Punch 140972 p. 223
- Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 140976 p. 227
- Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 140975 p. 227
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 140974 p. 227
- Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 140971 p. 227
- Retro Fresh This And That Washi Tape 140970 p. 190
- Tag A Bag Accessory Kit 140973 p. 201
- Fuse Fast Adhesive Refill 140979 p. 204
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 140977 p. 227
You can also see them HERE.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at
724-323-2296 or firstname.lastname@example.org
February 19, 2015
Hey friends…I wanted to show you a couple of cards made with two
of the SALE-A-BRATION 2015 stamps sets:
#1 A Happy Thing and #2 Best Day Ever.
I made an easy CAS card with the lemon (or lime?) from the A Happy Thing set.
A added a few little details I think make this a cute little CAS card.
- First, I covered the entire card front with Confetti Celebration DSP.
- Next, I stamped one lemon, masked it, and stamped another.
- Coloring the image was a “streakless” breeze using the Medium Daffodil Delight (to match the Crushed Curry in the DSP) and the light Pear Pizzazz Blendabilities. Oh, another SAB freebie is the Daffodil Delight alcohol markers!
- Popping the image with SU Stampin’ Dimensionals and punching the top with the Spiral Border punch finished it off.
Here is a SU video demonstrating the MASKING technique:
I saved the best for last…
My friend, Debi LaFountaine, made a beautiful card with the SAB set, Best Day Ever.
I LOVE soooo many things about Debi’s card…
- the colors- Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, and Blackberry Bliss!
- the Bermuda Bay sequins tied with Baker’s Twine.
- the bow made from the Park Lane DSP with the new Bow Punch.
- the “stamped” background using the little circles image from the set.
- the Ornate Tag Punch with the Blackberry Bliss CS accents.
- the silver embossed BEST.DAY.EVER with the scattered rhinestones.
- the inside with the sentiment and the washi tape.
Don’t forget to peek into your SALE-A-BRATION 2015 BROCHURE at these sets!
A $50 order = a FREE item! Yipee!
Thanks for buzzing by…
December 26, 2014
I am hoping all of you are having a great holiday week! Our family had a lovely Christmas eve dinner after church and for the first time, we exchanged gifts that night since my daughter had to bring cheer to her patients on Christmas day at the hospital. Christmas was a quiet, relaxing day spent eating, eating, and more eating!
Two days before Christmas and five days after Christmas we have family birthdays so I used my new Sale-a-bration set Big Day to make some festive birthday cards. I used my Banner framelits, a framelit from the Gift Card Envelope and Trims for the Happy Birthday sentiment, and some retired Melon Mambo ribbon that coordinated with the SU Sweet Taffy DSP. I just love using the Blendabiliites to color parts of the stamped image. I even decorated the inside which I often neglect!
The new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure is fantastic! I have been designing, stamping, and cutting with all my pre-order goodies so my stampers can see a lot of fun stuff at our Annual Stampin’ Brunch in January. I will share with you our fun day when it arrives:)
PS…Don’t forget about my SU Wondrous Wreath promotion going on
until December 31, 2014. See the post HERE.