I love all the holidays and the sweets that go along with them! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner…there are such cute treats popping up all over the Papercrafting World. You have probably seen a lot over the past week and this post won’t be any different. I saw this cute little lollipop holder at Leadership Conference last month. I am sorry I could not get the name of who made the particular one I saw but I have been seeing them everywhere;) I decided these would be perfect favors for Stamp Camp tonight and tomorrow so I used the colors from Dynamic Duos #38 this week to create them.
STAMPS: SU Hearts-a-Flutter, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: SU Real Red, SU Pretty in Pink
PAPER: SU Real Red, SU Pretty in Pink, SU Basic Black, SU Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Random ribbons
TOOLS: SU Two Tags Die, SU 1 3/8 in Scallop Punch, SU Circle PUnches-SU Word Window Punch, SU Hearts-s Flutter framelits, SU Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Nestabilities heart die
- Attach the two scallops together- make sure you are keeping the good stitch sides together.
- Line up as shown against the left side of Simply Scored Scoring Tool and score at 5/8, 2 1/4, 4 1/2, and 4 3/4 inches.
- Fold on score lines, punch hole midline between the 4 1/2 and 4 3/4 inch scores for lollipop to stand.
- Place lollipop inside. Fold 5/8 in. portion inside of the triangle when it is assembled.
- Decorate as desired…Have Fun!!