November 10, 2017
Have you noticed the cute Merry Little Labels Bundle in the holiday catalog?
It comes with the coordinating Everyday Label Punch.
And the other sentiments “Special Delivery” and “Eat Drink and Be Merry”
fit in the SU Layering Ovals and Layering Circles Framelits,
They are really cute little labels that are so merry!
I was given the task of using the stamp set for a card and ended up using FOUR of them on this gift card holder!
You slide a gift card holder or some cash in the snowflake triangular pouch
and slip a little ribbon around it to shut it with a bow! Add a few little rhinestones for some bling:)
Put a little name tag on the back, too!
Now how did I make this card?
- Start with a square- this one was 8″ x 8″. You can make it any size.
- Score it in half on one side and then turn it a quarter turn and score again in half. You now have a square with a plus sign dividing it in four quarters.
- Now take the scored square and turn it so two opposite diagonal corners are both in the groove of your Stampin’ Trimmer and score from one corner tip at the top of trimmer to the opposite diagonal corner tip at the bottom of trimmer. Only score once on the diagonal. You now have a square with a scored plus sign and one diagonal score from two opposite corners.
- Fold on all the score lines so the card closes with the triangle scores folded on the inside and two non-scored squares on the two outside panels. You can watch Lisa Curcio’s video HERE to see the folding.
- The Special Delivery is on one of the diagonal scored quarters. On the other diagonally scored quarter, you will adhere the folds together where the “For You” is located. You will also adhere the bottom of the flap where the silver foil snowflakes are so the gift card can slip in the pocket.
- Place a tag on the back to personalize the treat!
Product List: Press any photo, and you are taken to my Online Store:)
Need a SU demonstrator?
Please feel free to contact me at
email@example.com or text/call me at 724-323-2296.
If you need any of these supplies, you can visit my online store HERE
or press the Stampin’ UP logo under my photo.