May 19, 2015
Hey kids, check out the Weekly Deals Stampin’ Up has for us
Tuesday, May 19 through Monday, May 25…
And if you ever wanted to give PAPER PUMPKIN a trial spin, you can until June 10 at 50% off- Yep, that is two months for the price of one!
The kits are fun and each one includes one or more ink spots, an exclusive stamp set, and the supplies (except Snail Adhesive) to create your project whether it be cards, home decor, or treats. You will receive an acrylic block in your first kit, too.
Here are the details of the promotion:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price of $19.95. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so after the first two months. You can even skip months if you want. Just go to the PP site, and opt out for that month, and it will continue the following month.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join. Put in my name: Cindy Brumbaugh as your demonstrator if you do not have one you work with already:)
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).
View Paper Pumpkin HERE.
Check out this Pinterest Page for Paper Pumpkin to see kits come alive.
Once a subscriber, you can purchase past kits and refill kits, too!
If you have any questions, give me a call at 724-323-2296 or email me at email@example.com.