May 28, 2018
To those who fought (and continue to fight), to those who risked (and continue to risk),
and to those who gave their lives (and continue to give their service)
for us as a country…I say, “You are Wonderful! May you celebrated this Memorial Day!”
Here is a video showing how to do Triple Time Stamping:
You can use any stamp set!
The dimensions for the stamped panels and the bordered cardstock on the Rooted in Nature Card above are as follows:
Very Vanilla (VV) to bordered colored cardstock (Cajun Craze on this card).
2″ x 3-¼” VV to 2-¼” x 3-½” CC
3″ x 4-¼” VV to 3-¼” x 4 ½” CC
4″ x 5¼” VV to 5 1/2” x 8 ½” (CC folded card at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side) Inside VV 4″ x 5-¼”
1. Place a small dab of SU Two-way glue in the center of each Very Vanilla (VV) cardstock (CS) and let dry so it becomes tacky. You can also use a bit of repositionable tape, just remember you will be taking each piece apart in the end.
2. Using the tackiness of the glue or repositionable tape, center the smallest VV CS on the medium sized VV CS. Then center the medium-sized one onto the largest VV CS.
3. Firmly stamp the leaf images in Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, and Garden Green inks over all three VV CS pieces that are tacked together. You will notice a break in the image around where the papers end but this will be covered up once you mount it on the Cajun Craze base that goes between each VV stamped piece.
4. Carefully separate the three VV CS pieces and mount the largest one on the Cajun card base.
5. Place the medium sized VV CS onto its corresponding Cajun Craze border and mount to the card base with the stamped leaf images matching up.
6. Mount the smallest VV CS stamped image onto the Cajun Craze Cardstock.
7. Mount the smallest bordered image onto the medium-sized bordered image and add the banner. Very Vanilla banner is 1-¼” x 4″ stamped and punched with the Triple Banner Punch. The Garden Green banner border is 1-½” x 4″. Trim as needed.
Don’t forget to check out and sign up for
my Paper, Ribbon, and Accessories Shares…
You can see them HERE!
Thanks for buzzing by, friends…