What an eventful day! The new Annual Catalog is up and running!
Got my shares ordered and can’t wait for next weekend’s Kick Off the Catalog Luncheon!
I wanted to share a beautiful card my friend, Jackie Walker,
made with one of the awesome new bundles in the new catalog called Rooted In Nature.
I say it is Lovely as a Tree ON STEROIDS- beautiful images with…FRAMELITS to cut them out!!! Yea!!!!
I love the shadow Jackie created with the tree.
The Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper is just a perfect accent to her design along with the
Hardwood background stamp and the Linen thread- all staples in my stamping tool box:)
Check out this great video the SU Home Office created
to show off the versatility of this new bundle:
I hope you all are enjoying your new catalog and making your wish lists..
if I can be of any assistance or answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at
email@example.com or 724-323-2296.
You can shop ONLINE HERE 24/7 at my SU Store
or press the Stampin’ Up logo under my photo on the right side of my blog:)
To those who fought (and continue to fight), to those who risked (and continue to risk), and to those who gave their lives (and continue to give their service) for us as a country…I say, “You are Wonderful! May you celebrated this Memorial Day!”
Here is a video showing how to do Triple Time Stamping:
You can use any stamp set!
The dimensions for the stamped panels and the bordered cardstock on the Rooted in Nature Card above are as follows:
Very Vanilla (VV) to bordered colored cardstock (Cajun Craze on this card).
2″ x 3-¼” VV to 2-¼” x 3-½” CC
3″ x 4-¼” VV to 3-¼” x 4 ½” CC
4″ x 5¼” VV to 5 1/2” x 8 ½” (CC folded card at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side) Inside VV 4″ x 5-¼”
1. Place a small dab of SU Two-way glue in the center of each Very Vanilla (VV) cardstock (CS) and let dry so it becomes tacky. You can also use a bit of repositionable tape, just remember you will be taking each piece apart in the end.
2. Using the tackiness of the glue or repositionable tape, center the smallest VV CS on the medium sized VV CS. Then center the medium-sized one onto the largest VV CS.
3. Firmly stamp the leaf images in Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, and Garden Green inks over all three VV CS pieces that are tacked together. You will notice a break in the image around where the papers end but this will be covered up once you mount it on the Cajun Craze base that goes between each VV stamped piece.
4. Carefully separate the three VV CS pieces and mount the largest one on the Cajun card base.
5. Place the medium sized VV CS onto its corresponding Cajun Craze border and mount to the card base with the stamped leaf images matching up.
6. Mount the smallest VV CS stamped image onto the Cajun Craze Cardstock.
7. Mount the smallest bordered image onto the medium-sized bordered image and add the banner. Very Vanilla banner is 1-¼” x 4″ stamped and punched with the Triple Banner Punch. The Garden Green banner border is 1-½” x 4″. Trim as needed.
It’s been a crazy few weeks traveling but I finally got to finish up my Make and Take from April 7!
Usually, I don’t finish mine thinking I will change it up some how when I get home.
This time, I just tweaked it a teensy bit so it looks a tad different from some on Pinterest:)
I used the NEW IN COLOR Grapefruit Grove Cardstock and ink on the leaves.
It is so bright and fresh!
I added some NEW Tranquil Tide Baker’s Twine, a few pearls from the NEW Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, and a copper metallic leaf from the NEW Leaves Trinkets.