I have a Fun Cut Front Card using the Stampin’ Up A Big Thank You Bundle.
And it’s Wednesday so I have a video for you!
Basic Black Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ socred at 5-1/2″ on the 11″ side, cut on score line down 1-1/2″ from the top and then turn card so 4_1/4″ side is at top and cut from the previous cut to the edge of paper, Scallop Oval: 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″, Thank You Die Cut: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ (X2)
Petal Pink Cardstock inside: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Share What You Love Specialty DSP: 2-1//2″ x 5-1/4′
Whisper White 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ for oval
I just love black and white as a design element and adding in a pop of any color just makes me happy! Adding in red is even better!
I was playing around with my SU Floral Frames Bundle and came up with this:
Simply stamp the foliage image and run it through the Big Shot with the NEW Tufted Embossing Folder. Stamp some posies with the returning color Poppy Parade ink and pop them up with some stamping dimensionals. Oh, and I used the Layering Circles to accent the sentiment.
The leaves could have been colored in any of our great greens but I chose to keep in simple with just the three colors. I love the Poppy Parade color- such a lovely bright red so different from Real Red which is one of my faves. Red is an important color to have on hand and having two beautiful Stampin’ Up reds is super!
I just used a marker to dot in the middle of the flowers to mimic the front.
Thanks for buzzing by, friends…
Press any of the product images below, and you are taken to my online store 24/7. Or you can visit HERE. Contact me at email@example.com or call/text at 724-323-2296 if you have any questions:)
I have a fun fold notecard for you today. It fits in a notecard envelope that is mailable. I used the SU Abstract Impressions stamp set with the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.
Want to see how I made it? Here is a video:
Soft Seafoam Card Base: 10-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ Scored at 1-3/4″, 3-1/2″,7″, and 8-3/4″ on the 10-1/2″ side
Garden Impressions DSP: 4-3/8″ x 3″, 4-3/8″ x 1″
Pacific Point DSP Borders: 4-5/8″ x 3-1/4″, 4-5/8″ x 1-1/2″
So Saffron Belly Band: 1/2″ x 11″
Metallic Ribbon Combo- 1/8″ Shaded Spruce 16″
To those who fought (and continue to fight), to those who risked (and continue to risk), and to those who gave their lives (and continue to give their service) for us as a country…I say, “You are Wonderful! May you celebrated this Memorial Day!”
Here is a video showing how to do Triple Time Stamping:
You can use any stamp set!
The dimensions for the stamped panels and the bordered cardstock on the Rooted in Nature Card above are as follows:
Very Vanilla (VV) to bordered colored cardstock (Cajun Craze on this card).
2″ x 3-¼” VV to 2-¼” x 3-½” CC
3″ x 4-¼” VV to 3-¼” x 4 ½” CC
4″ x 5¼” VV to 5 1/2” x 8 ½” (CC folded card at 4-1/4″ on the 8-1/2″ side) Inside VV 4″ x 5-¼”
1. Place a small dab of SU Two-way glue in the center of each Very Vanilla (VV) cardstock (CS) and let dry so it becomes tacky. You can also use a bit of repositionable tape, just remember you will be taking each piece apart in the end.
2. Using the tackiness of the glue or repositionable tape, center the smallest VV CS on the medium sized VV CS. Then center the medium-sized one onto the largest VV CS.
3. Firmly stamp the leaf images in Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, and Garden Green inks over all three VV CS pieces that are tacked together. You will notice a break in the image around where the papers end but this will be covered up once you mount it on the Cajun Craze base that goes between each VV stamped piece.
4. Carefully separate the three VV CS pieces and mount the largest one on the Cajun card base.
5. Place the medium sized VV CS onto its corresponding Cajun Craze border and mount to the card base with the stamped leaf images matching up.
6. Mount the smallest VV CS stamped image onto the Cajun Craze Cardstock.
7. Mount the smallest bordered image onto the medium-sized bordered image and add the banner. Very Vanilla banner is 1-¼” x 4″ stamped and punched with the Triple Banner Punch. The Garden Green banner border is 1-½” x 4″. Trim as needed.
I played a little bit last night with my new SU Abstract Impressions stamp set…
just a simple card to see how it stamped and how the NEW colors looked
so I thought I would share it with you today:)
I used the NEW Granny Apple Green ink and Lemon Lime Twist ink on the stems of the flowers.
They look so pretty together! The flower accents were made with the NEW Mango Melody ink.
I used Daffodil Delight for my flowers but I after it dried I had a suspicion that I reinked it last time with Crushed Curry because it looked like it! Darn, did you ever do that? I had an extra Daffodil and checked another stamped image- yep, I definitely reinked it with Curry. Oh, well… now it’s a “you can play with this ink pad, kids” or it can be used when I am not trying to matchy-match. No use crying over it- although I wanted to…just ask my stamping girls…