I have been playing with my SU Festive Flurry Stamp set a lot and even used in the last two months for my classes but have not posted many things showcasing it so I decided it was up to bat for Dynamic Duos # 83 this week.
It’s a Subtles challenge but boy is Marina Mist a statement color in my opinion. I used my Envelope Punch Board to create this Gift Card Holder… or Gift Certificate in this case.
To make the holder:
1. Start with a 4 1/4 inch by 11 inch piece of cardstock and score on the long side at 2 inches, 7 1/4 inches, and 7 3/8 inches.
2. Place the short end of the longest part that you scored on the Envelope Punch Board and punch (no scoring) at 1 inch and 3 1/4 inches. Essentially you are punching in 1 inch on each side.
3. Fold in on the score lines. The 7 1/4 and 7 3/8 inch scores create somewhat of a matchbox fold.
4. You can fold the tabs in either way. I chose to have the middle tab out but many images I saw of this kind of card have the middle tab tucked in.
5. Decorate as desired…I simply put bordered DSP in about 1/4 inch on each Crumb Cake panel.