October 24, 2023
October 2023 Busy Bee Bags are going out tomorrow!
They are such sweet cards…in case you missed it- I sold out all 25 plus an extra 5!
I am increasing the limit of people to 35 people!
November 2023 Busy Bee Bag
Registration will be November 1-5, 2023
Registration is limited to 35 people
so register early!!!
How does it work?
You register each month, and I will send a BUSY BEE BAG
to your door with 8 card kits and the supplies you need to make them for $40 with shipping included.
Each BUSY BEE BAG will include at least $22- $25 worth of product in addition to the 8 card kits (2 each of 4 designs) in a reusable bag for storing/organizing. Stamped images and stamp sets are not included but you can add the featured stamp set/dies/bundle to be sent with your BUSY BEE BAG with no shipping added for the featured stamp set/bundle/dies! You can even substitute equal value items! That is…a bundle for a bundle, a stamp for a stamp, etc. No DSP for shipping reasons:)
I am using the Stampin’ UP! Hope You Know stamp set…
and I will pay the shipping on that stamp set if you already have that one or want to order another one and include it in your November 2023 Busy Bee Bag!
BUSY BEE BAG Details:
- BUSY BEE BAGS are available to residents of the United States only.
- BUSY BEE BAGS are reusable for organizing your craft supplies!
- The monthly fee of $40 includes shipping.
- To get the current month’s BUSY BEE BAG, you must register and pay by the 5th of the month by 11:59 pm(Eastern Time).
- Kits will include approximately $22-$25 in product (ribbon, embellishments, paper) each month but the exact product will not be announced ahead of time since I do not control inventory! Products will not be exchanged out for other items. I will let you know the stamp set/dies/bundle I am using if you want to add them on with no additional shipping.
- Packets will ship about the 25th of the month via USPS 1st Class Mail.
- PDF instructions and/or a video will be sent out the day the kits are shipped.
- There are no refunds, substitutions or exchanges on BUSY BEE BAGS.